About Laulima Systems
Laulima Systems provides systems engineering, and software development expertise. Laulima Systems engineers have experience in full life cycle development of technology solutions for Department of Defense customers. Specific technical domains include the Test & Evaluation (T&E) range community, modeling and simulation, and network interoperability.
Our systems engineering experience includes:
- Development of system requirements based on customer and functional needs.
- Performance of trade-off analysis to evaluate and recommend technical solutions.
- System test planning and execution to evaluate overall system performance against defined requirements. Evaluation and documentation of all test results and performance analysis.
- Development of full system documentation to include requirements, interface, testing, and analysis documents.
Our software development experience includes:
- Design, development and testing of complex, multithreaded applications written in Java and C++.
- Design, development and testing of complex Graphical User Interfaces to configure and monitor applications. This includes both desktop Java applications as well as IOS and Android applications.
- Fine tuning of Java and C++ applications to optimize performance.
- Design, development and testing of SQL databases applications.
- Implementation of software within embedded systems.
- Experience in systems using Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP ).
Laulima Systems was established in 2011 and is an Economically Disadvantage Woman Owned Small business. Laulima Systems is located in Kalaheo, Hawaii and is certified as a Historically Underutilized Business (HUBZone).